Shop reopening post Covid-19 lockdown
Read on to find out what COVID-19 retail compliance measures we have implemented to provide you with the best shopping experience, while keeping you and our shop teams safe.
OUR COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
The following corona virus safety measures will be implemented in the shop:
- The maximum number of customers allowed to be in shop at any one time is limited to 2 people.
- We kindly ask you to cooperate by following the signage.
- Please help yourself to the provided hand sanitizer gel
- Please try to wear a facemask whilst in the shop. If you don’t have your own, you can ask a member of the team who will be happy to provide you with one. Disposable masks are available while stocks last.
- Our till area, as well as the jewellery and hats cabinets are sanitised regularly and thoroughly, especially after a customer’s visit.
- There will be a strict “no touch” policy for our display. Please ask us to assist you should you wish to handle a product.
- We ask customers experiencing any possible COVID-19 symptoms to refrain from visiting our shop.
- We will be kept informed on the latest Government guidance regarding COVID-19 and processes to be followed.
- Please note that the shop is located within Oxo Tower and may follow the safety measures of the building.
- For any questions and further information on safety measures, please contact us by email: email@example.com
PLEASE KEEP 2 METERS APART
Maximum 2 people inside the shop at any one time.
Comments are closed